For my Audition project, I chose to conduct interviews to turn into an advertisement. I chose to use the same topic I have been using for my last two projects, the Future Cougars Embracing Diversity event. Future Cougars Embracing Diversity or FCED is a recruitment event held by WSU On-Campus Recruitment. It is geared towards high school seniors and potential college transfer students who are in an underrepresented population. This could be based on their ethnicity, income, or status as a first generation student. These prospective students are bused to Pullman from their Washington hometown and experience a night in Pullman. They stay in one of our nicest hotels and spend time learning and meeting people over two days. They also receive a $1000 tuition waiver if they ultimately attend WSU. Future Cougars Embracing Diversity is one of the most exciting events for our Cougar Connectors, our student ambassadors at WSU. They help lead the program and spend time with the event ...
Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder